About This File
Chronic stock shortages across the TfW network result in strange substitutions. Take this Class 142, in place of the booked Class 150 from Cardiff Central to Swansea, calling at all stations along the way. There is little traffic on the line despite the time due to the cancellations, so it should be a fine drive. You will be calling at Pontyclun, Llanharan, Pencoed, Bridgend, Pyle, Port Talbot Parkway, Baglan, Briton Ferry, Neath, Skewen, Llansamlet and Swansea. You will need to drive well, as the Sprinter timings are hard to achieve in a Pacer!
DTG South Wales Coastal
- AP Class 175 Enhancement Pack
- Major Wales Ex-ATW 175 reskin
- Major Wales TfW 175 reskin
AP Class 150/2
- Major Wales Ex-ATW 150 reskin
AP/Waggonz Class 142
- Major Wales 142 Revamp Pack
RSC Riviera Line
- Major Wales Ex-ATW 143 reskin
DTG Class 801
- Superalbs GWR 800 reskin.
- AP Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack
- AP BAA Wagon Pack
RSC Class 66 EWS
- AP Class 66 Enhancement Pack
Requirements marked in bold are essential requirements. Italic requirements are not required but are recommended for the scenario to work properly.