About This File
A huge boom in the Conwy Valley's tourism industry has required an increase in service from Transport for Wales to keep up with demand. Take this TfW Class 156 along the branch, passing the other Conwy Valley services at Llandudno Junction & North Llanrwst. The timings are tight, but the coast is clear for a good run down to Blaenau Ffestiniog. Year: 2020.
DTG North Wales Coastal
- DTG NWC Extension
- BackdatedTS Conwy Valley Line
- AP Class 156
- TSted Designs Transport for Wales Class 156
DTG South Wales Coastal
- AP Class 175 Enhancement Pack
- MJW Class 175 Transport for Wales reskin
RSC Class 67
- AP Class 67 Enhancement Pack
RSC Class 66
- AP Class 66 Enhancement Pack
- AP JXA Wagon Pack
- UKTS Ffestiniog Railway Rolling Stock & Engines
Requirements marked in bold are essential requirements. Italic requirements are not required but are recommended for the scenario to work properly.
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixed a broken freight consist & updated to use TSted Designs TfW 156.