About This File
Due to a landslip in the Cardenden area, services around the Fife Circle are terminating at Cowdenbeath & Glenrothes with Thornton. It's late in the afternoon on a sunny Sunday and you'll be taking an Edinburgh to Cowdenbeath service throughout in this Class 170. You will be calling at: Haymarket (16:00), South Gyle (16:04), Edinburgh Gateway (16:06), Dalmeny (16:12), North Queensferry (16:16), Inverkeithing (16:20), Rosyth (16:23), Dunfermline Town (16:28), Dunfermline Queen Margaret (16:32) & Cowdenbeath (16:41). Year: 2020.
- DTG Fife Circle Line
Thomson Class 170
- AP Class 168/170/171 Enhancement Pack
- VP (Ash992478) Abellio Scotrail Class 170 Pack
RSC Class 159
- AP Class 158 Cummins Enhancement Pack
AP Class 321
- MJW Class 320 Scotrail LED Patch
- DTG Class 801
DTG Portsmouth Direct Line 2018
- AP Class 350 Enhancement Pack
- TotalizeMedia Class 380
- Just Trains Voyager Advanced 2019
Requirements marked in bold are essential requirements. Italic requirements are not required but are recommended for the scenario to work properly.